The main base for installing the solar panel you need is the perfect roof which should have proper space and it should be strong to install a solar rooftop. Your roof should be a place where it should get direct sun-light rather than having shade on the roof. If you live on rent or multi-unit building instead of installing your panels, use community solar power. Be set up to prune your foliage to keep the solar clear.
Your solar rooftop panel doesn't need rays of sunshine, essentially, to electricity as much as they need immediate, unhampered access to the sun's UV rays.
Like how your skin still tans when it's cloudy outside, your solar panel creates power during cloudy, rainy, or snowy days — they just won't deliver as much energy as they do during sunny days.
Mainly in India, you will find monkeys in many areas who may break your solar rooftop panel if you haven’t installed it at a proper height. To avoid this problem the solution is to install a solar rooftop at a proper height where all the wires are well arranged.
It totally depends on the use of electricity at your home or offices, the rate your area electricity company charges, the area where you live, the climate and many other factors.
Most of the solar rooftop providers aim to counterbalance 70 to 90% of your month to the monthly electricity bill, which is good to set your goal based on that calculation.
Even though the price of solar rooftop installation has never been lower, our government has provided qualifications for extra rebates or incentives to save electricity as much as possible for your home or offices. Your solar panel provider will be the best to guide you with the deals in your area.
Remember that many states offer tax credits as an incentive for citizens to switch to solar. It depends on the area you live, you may be able to subsidise a large portion of your solar installation using tax credits.
- Solar Power plants require vast land areas compared to a conventional power plant. It is mainly installed on the rooftop or ground-mounted is pretty significant. The area totally depends on the amount of kW of MW, you would like to shelter.
- As per research 100sqft is required for every 1KW of solar panel, therefore 1,00,000 sqft i.e.2.5 acres is required to set up 1 MW of solar power plants.
- A film solar power plant required 30% more space compared to a similar power plant with crystalline solar modules. So here is the area required to set up 1MV solar plant:
- If it uses a similar power plant with crystalline solar modules without trackers then it requires 4 acres
- If it uses thin solar panels without trackers then it requires 6 acres
- If we installed solar panels using tracker technology which provides 30% more output compared to set up without trackers. If we use trackers technology then it requires an additional 1 to 2 acres in installing solar power plants.
There are numerous uses of installing solar panels like generating electricity, saving on bills, Reducing Your Carbon Footprint, Reducing Fossil Fuel Dependency these all are general ones that are in everyone’s mind. Here are some other uses which very rare of the people are aware of it Remote Power Supply, Portable Power Supply, water heating, battery charging, Increasing Energy Security
- As the solar system runs in combination with the Discom power or Grid, solar power can run essentially on all the machines and motors in the factory. So, the solar power plant can be installed for heavy load industries including steel, automobiles, textile, pharma, chemicals, furniture, cold storages, etc.
Considering solar quantity as a small pipe associated with many times large pipe while feeding the electricity demand of the machines.
- As power is never directly supplied to heavy machines and equipment using solar panels, there is absolutely no risk to them. Such a solar power plant is profitable also as it does not have expensive storage and battery systems.
It is a fact which is not hidden from anyone that India is the world's fourth-largest carbon emitter with its population of 1.3 billion people with the power sector providing majorly to the same. Although it is the largest electricity-producing country in this world, it still has many rural areas that do not have electricity.